Friday, June 13, 2014

August 15, 2011, MRI

Hi everyone! Clint had his MRI on August 1st, and we received his results on the 11th. I am most happy to announce that his MRI came back clean! The remaining tumor is not progressing at all, and where there were areas of inflammation before (they either thought due to radiation or possibly new tumor growth)...they are no longer showing up! The oncologist was very happy to deliver good news, and we were definitely excited to receive it. Clint will continue to have MRI's every 3 months to monitor his progress, and he'll meet with his oncologist a little more often than that. Clint is regaining strength every day, his attitude remains inspiring, and he's going home to NY for a week to see his family in October.

You can imagine my relief right now, and I really have to say that God has been so faithful through this whole situation. He has been my Strength. He has given us both peace in the storm. I can't imagine going through any of this without relying on or having a relationship with Christ. We also could not have come through this without the tremendous support of family and friends. I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you. We both really appreciate your encouragement and support.

I will continue posting updates as they come! Lots of exciting stuff to come.

Much love ,
Reini

No comments:

Post a Comment