Friday, June 13, 2014

March 20, 2013

First and very importantly, Clint is doing great! He has another MRI next month, I will post those results when they come in. As always, we are believing for another clean image, and we praise Jesus for His healing hand on Clint's precious life.

Time is going by way too fast! Felicity grows so quickly - at almost 3 months old, she's already in some 6 month clothing, yikes! She's in a really fun stage right now where she smiles whenever she sees us, and I love it. Instead of crying in the middle of the night when she's ready for a feed, she grunts and waits for me to wake up, and when I get up to see her, she cracks huge smiles, starts giggling, and kicks her legs and waves her arms about. It's the most adorable thing, and I look forward to her midnight meals. Here are more fun pictures:

Clint's Mom visiting from NY early February


Grandma and Baby bonding


Naptime with Daddy


Nose to nose with Mommy
(her head is shiny from oil to help with her dry skin.)

 
5 Generations
From left to right:
Grandma Carrie, Great Grandma Sherrie (holding Felicity),
Mom (me), and Great Great Grandma Lois


As always, more to come, and we appreciate your support in following Clint's story and all the amazing things God is doing in our lives, I hope they encourage and inspire you!
 
Much love,
Reini

No comments:

Post a Comment