Monday, June 23, 2014

Awake

Clint's wonderful surgeon, Dr. Lee, came down to the waiting room and let us know that Clint is now awake, coherent, and talking.  Yay!

Dr. Lee letting me know Clint is awake

I just have to say that God is so good to us.  He has always been faithful to us, and I am thanking Him every moment for all He's done, from guiding the surgeon's hands to allowing Clint to wake and function normally.

On a side note, I am no longer allowed to shuffle cards for Cribbage.  After the first surgeon visit, I was shuffling the cards, and my family asked me if I was ok.  I said, "yes!" -  and at that very moment, I lost control of the cards and exploded them all over the table.  (I am winning though!)

More updates to come after visiting Clint in ICU.

Love
Reini

No comments:

Post a Comment