Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Clint came home!

This morning when I went into Felicity's room to get her up, she stood straight up in her crib and said excitedly, "Dad??"  I asked her if she wanted to go get Daddy today and she vigorously nodded yes!  And all day she's been saying "Dad! Dad!"  So precious!  I think she misses Daddy.

The plan this morning was to drive up with my mom and Felicity to see Clint.  We knew there was a good possibility he would get discharged today.  Clint called from the hospital right before we started driving to Seattle and said "I'm ready to get picked up!"  Praise God, we did not hit any traffic going up (or back).

Felicity is super excited to see Daddy!


Felicity was VERY happy to see Daddy at the hospital, and Daddy was very happy to see his baby girl!


Daddy giving Felicity kisses

 


We got home at about 2 p.m.  Clint was running a 100.7 F temp, but it went down to 99 F in just a couple hours, and he was able to get some good rest in before settling in to watch some Dr. Who (thank you Roy -from work- for letting us borrow all the seasons!)

Max was happy to see Clint too!

I will post how he's doing as often as I can.  Also, we have a surprise planned for Clint on Saturday...we have a crew coming over to bless Clint with something.  I will take pictures and tell you all about it!

Love
Reini





No comments:

Post a Comment