Friday, June 13, 2014

November 26, 2011, MRI Results

Ok, so it's been more than a day or two...but what can I say? Thanksgiving week is busy! So, Clint's MRI results...drum roll please...best looking MRI yet, AND his remaining tumor has been shrinking! Amazing! The doctor was even pleasantly surprised; no one was certain how his tumor was going to respond, and here we are, months after treatment, and we are seeing God do some amazing things. Needless to say, we are thrilled.
I've posted some pictures from Clint's trip back home to NY, and one of us with the pups. I'm really sad I couldn't find the picture of Clint riding in our neighbor's sidecar...I think it got deleted on accident. Guess he's got to ride in it again so I can take another picture (I don't think he's going to protest...)

Much love
Reini

No comments:

Post a Comment